FRESH SCANDAL! Cristiano Ronaldo Also Slept With an Under-age Prostitute, Months After Alleged Rape

Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo has previously faced controversy after allegedly paying for sex with an under-age prostitute at the centre of Italy’s “bunga bunga” scandal
Seven years ago the £100million footballer denied the allegations that he romped with Karima El Mahroug, who was also said to have slept with prime minister Silvio Berlusconi.

Belly dancer Karima, nicknamed the Ruby Heartstealer, told Italian prosecutors Ronaldo paid her €4,000 in a Milan hotel in January 2010 – when she was aged 17.

In Italy the age of consent is 14 but paying an under-18 for sex is illegal. No criminal charges were ever made against Ronaldo who strongly denied the allegations at the time.

The goalscorer said he had never met Karima and was not in Italy at the time of the claims – which were said to have taken place seven months after the footballer was accused of rape by a model in Las Vegas.

Berlusconi was later convicted of having sex the teenage prostitute at his so-called “bunga bunga” parties while she was underage – however that conviction was subsequently overturned on appeal in 2014

Karima told investigators that she had sex with Ronaldo after meeting him in a nightclub in the country’s fashion capital. The teen claimed the £100million Juventus forward, who was then playing for Real Madrid, knew she was only 17 when they had romped in a hotel.

She told prosecutors that when she woke the ex-Manchester United star had gone and left her €4,000 in cash.

Karima claimed she was so upset that the star had left without saying goodbye she poured champagne over him at another night club.

His statement released at the time stated: “Earlier today certain international media have alleged that I had sexual relations with Karima El Mahroug – the central name in the sex scandal involving the Italian Prime Minister – in exchange for payment and being aware that she was under age.

“The plot is made up of successive meetings in nightclubs, hotels and restaurants in Milan from December 29, 2009 until the eve before the 2010 World Cup. “Such reports are totally false, I do not know the referred young woman, I have never met her, nor have I had any date or encounter with her. On December 29, 2009, in particular, I was in Madrid training, just as I did on the following day.

“In fact, in the period between December 2009 and June 2010 I did not go to Milan one single time, a fact that can be easily proven. “I am a victim, once again of trashy and foul reporting. As on previous occasions, I will show no contemplation for those who involve my name in these sordid stories and who show no respect for other’s dignity and for the rules of their profession.”

Ronaldo also firmly denies the allegations made by former model Kathryn Mayorga who has accused the star of molesting her in a Las Vegas hotel room in June 2009.

About Parrot Nigeria

An online news aggregator

View all posts by Parrot Nigeria →

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

whatsapp
Join our Whatsapp BC list