World News U.S. will not pay for Harry, Meghan security, says...

U.S. will not pay for Harry, Meghan security, says Trump

-

- Advertisment -

U.S. will not pay for Harry, Meghan security, says Trump

 

 

 

 

 

 
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, will bankroll their security costs, U.S. President Donald Trump said on Sunday.

The British royal couple reportedly flew by private jet from Canada to Los Angeles before the border between the two countries closed  because of the deadly coronavirus outbreak.

The couple, who had been living in Canada for several months, rocked the royal family earlier this year with their decision to no longer represent the British monarchy and to pursue a new, independent life.

“I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom,” Trump tweeted.

“It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!”

Meghan grew up in Los Angeles and her mother, Doria Ragland, still lives in the city.

U.S. will not pay for Harry, Meghan security, says Trump
U.S. will not pay for Harry, Meghan security, says Trump
Parrot Nigeria
An online news aggregator

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest news

Account for N50trn derivation funds – Militants tell Niger Delta governors

              A group of former Niger Delta militants, the Reformed Niger Delta Avengers (RNDA), has asked the region’s governors to...

2023: So far, Buhari’s body language does not suggest Jonathan

•Doubts South South will support him •Fears Igbo may ruin their chance •Speaks on Zamfara gold, hopes for resource control Hon. Julius...

“I’ll Walk With A Limp Forever” – The Undertaker Reveals The Price He Had To Pay For Wrestling in WWE For Three Decades

              The Undertaker retired from Sports Entertainment at the recently concluded Survivor Series. For years, there were rumors about how...

Nigeria demands apology from UK government over MP’s allegation against Gowon

Nigeria has sought apology and retraction from the British government after a parliamentarian accused Yakubu Gowon, Nigeria’s former Head...

South African President, Ramaphosa, to face motion of no confidence

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa will face his first motion of no confidence in the National Assembly next Thursday.House...

We sold heads of Policemen for N1000 – Suspects

Two of the suspects arrested by the Police in Oyo have narrated how they sold the heads of 2...

TRENDING

BREAKING: Court jails rep member for lying

A magistrate court in the federal capital territory (FCT)...

CNN retracts initial report Soldiers killed 38 at Lekki tollgate during #EndSARS protest

            The Cable News Network has retracted its initial report,...
- Advertisement -

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you